Monday, May 12, 2014

Far and Away.......

I've been away from my blog for so long and spending so much time on Facebook, that I almost forgot I had a blog! So....no promises for me to break, but I think I'm going to try harder to keep it up....I think. It seems  a good place to write more detailed info than on Facebook.
In any case here I am again, what, 3 years later??  Procrastination is my middle name.....
I am working away on my art and projects as usual. I'm so excited I am going to be featured in the Art Doll Quarterly magazine (stampington.com) in their Fall issue coming out August 1,2014. It is for their Anthropomorphic Art Doll challenge and I will post the issue here when it comes out.
In addition to selling my work on www.spookytimejingles.com, you can now find me on www.pfattmarketplace.com/susiescottstudios.html as well as on my Etsy site www.etsy.com/shop/susiescottstudios
So, stay in touch and keep me in line about posting and keeping you guys up to date with me!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment