Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Glitterfest 2009 Mixed Media Art Show & Sale


I am excited and I'm working away on new art and shadowbox pieces that I will be exhibiting at the
first annual Glitterfest 2009 on May 16th in old town,Tustin, California. I think the name says it all- Glitter, Glitter and more Glitter! I am honored to be included with such a great group of Women artists and, on top of that, women who appreciate the magic and healing powers ( I think) of Glitter! I mean.....everything is better with a little glitter sprinkled on it, don't you think?
So....if you live in the area come on by, show starts at 9am. I would love to meet you if you can make it. More info is available at the Glitterfest website- www.glitterfest.com
See you there,
Susie

2 comments:

  1. wish I live in CA! have a great time! The people who put this event together and the other artists there are lucky to have you join them!
    hugs
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember your first blue ribbon in kindergarten.
    Have a great show EO.EO.EOA. I wish I could be there.

    love,
    Sistah

    ReplyDelete