Friday, April 24, 2009

Glitterfest 2009 Sneak Peak





Here's a sneak peak of new pieces I am working on for Glitterfest. If you live or are going to be in the area be sure and come by. This will be one sparkly and glittery event. Don't miss it.
It's being held at the Knights of Pythias Auditorium in Old Town Tustin, California, May 16th. Hours are 9 am. til 2pm.
PS. If you have never been to old town Tustin you will love it. It is quaint and evokes an old bygone era right in the middle of Orange County.

2 comments:

  1. Susie, Your work is just "OVER THE TOP GOOD"! You deserve a page in every magazine Somerset makes. You are THAT GOOD! I adore your sweet signature faces, one look and we all know where it came from. I am so honored to have been in a swap with you on fairy zine and I actually own one of your Easter ATC makings! The Workshop you attended with the Earth Angels had to be a highlight! Thanks for sharing your fabulous photos!
    Smiles, Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received my sweet package today! I adore your drawing, especially the faces.Looking forward to seeing you at Glitterfest!Your work looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete