Monday, February 25, 2008

Faerie Zine Award

This was fun little project to work on. The Flickr "Faerie Zine" group uses these little pieces of art to give to people as a token to show that their art and photos are enjoyed and appreciated. Lisa Kettell (http://faerieenchantment.blogspot.com/) who administers the Faerie Zine group had a little contest going to create more awards. However, there are so many great ones I think we are going to eventually use them all. Sounds good to me. I mean, you can never have too many awards can you?
Faerie Zine Award
Glitter Graphics

2 comments:

  1. Now this award makes sense!! I didn't realize it was your artwork when I first seen it on flickr but thought something seemed awfully familiar about it! It's beautiful and I love the sparkles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debrina,
    You are always encouraging!

    ReplyDelete